Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Offer?

"I would suck every one of your toes..."

He was dapper, closely cropped and clean shaven. "Excuse me ma'am, I don't mean you any harm", he began. I knew what was coming, not the actual text, but certainly the context.

His story: He'd locked his keys in his car. The police won't break into the car, for fear of being sued. They sent him to the fire department. They only break into cars when the car is running and there is a child or children inside. He'd been to six other places.

"Ma'am please believe me, I don't mean you any harm. I would suck every one of your toes, if you could give me just $1.80 for the bus, so..."

Intriguing. But I had to pass.

8 comments:

  1. Great story, Deborah. Disturbing, but freaking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny ...

    weird, but funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh jeese, another toe freak. We should alert Curly Mcdimple, she is always having to deal with foot-fetish nutcases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so...this fellow thought that was the magic line to get him a buck 80?
    what DO people think about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:15 PM

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    AaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    oh, wait... ahem.


    HAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Thanks for the laugh, D. That was too much!

    Gunfighter

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a busy man. Where is his cell phone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This begs the question, of course, would you ever acquiesce to having your toes sucked? I mean, if the right person offered?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.