Monday, June 25, 2007

G Rated

Picked this up from Brutal Women, who as you can see has a different rating.

Online Dating




Which got me to thinking; is this G good? bad? Do I live a G life? Have G experiences?

The explanation for my G rating was that lesbian was mentioned 1 x. (I'm sure the absence of a few fucks, shits and damns were a factor too.) But, lesbian only once? Really? Hmmm. This got me to thinking even more.


Is it clear to the casual reader that I'm a lesbian? Those of you who know me, have been around awhile, purged the archives know the deal. You also probably know that it was just about a year ago that I made this announcement to you (the world) and to my son and daughter. You may also know that only two other people who know me, the living, breathing me, know; my oldest friend, DB and my girlfriend.


A year ago, brand new lesbian was sans girlfriend. Hell, this brand new lesbian was sans a clue. As the (now) girlfriend stated on our first face to face meet in March, "you haven't even kissed a woman before." True that. She was understandably concerned of my "stated" lesbian status. She had run across posers and experimenters before.


After two visits and plans for at least two more before year-end, all questions have been answered, all evidence posted.


I am a lesbian. Lesbian, I am and that's all G. G for GOOD!


And oh, by the way, I am also Black. Apparently, there had been some question about that as well. Say it Loud! I am Proud!


note to Neta--Only 17 more days baby. Yowzah!!




13 comments:

  1. Yes baby you are a full on, girl loving lesbian....and black at that. You have a girlfriend who has been a full on, girl loving lesbian for thirty years (that being me)and I am white. You are black, I am white, and I have never loved anyone like I do you....now I have something to blog about...oh goodie.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go to Pride yesterday, Lesbian girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg a black lesbian? who knew?

    That silly thing rated my blog R: three black marks for "lesbian", two for "hell" and one for "slap".

    Hide the children, the lesbians are on the loose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was rated NC-17 for the words:
    pain (12x) hurt (5x) hell (2x) dead (1x)

    How about that? I didn't get dinged for pictures of me kissing girls or anything...

    You and Neta make me all warm and fuzzy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was rated PG-13.

    Sprouting slightly tilted halo now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog is also rated G.
    I have decided to think of it more as 'g spot'

    mine also said Lesbian 1x... which is crap.
    I know I have said lesbian more than once.
    or does it mean...than in order to get a 'G spot' rating you have to say Lesbian AT LEAST once.

    Oh, and FYI - I am a lesbian and I am olive green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was PG for one "crap" - I'm going with weese and try for the g-spot rating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rated PG-13. Damn, I wanted R!

    Actually, I think it only looks at what's on the front page of the blog, not through all the archives. I know I've got some nasty words in various rants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and you're a lesbian? OMG, I talk to lesbians?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO @ Weese.

    G is good, Deborah. Black, lesbian, whatever... it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I moved up from a "PG" to an "R" with the minor addition of "sex"...sweet...now only if I could add that little bit to real life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A certain Black Lesbian has been tagged...drop by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. NC-17. *lol*
    hell (8x) fucking (4x) sex (2x) lesbian (1x)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.