Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pete Speaks


Mwrowr mwrooowr mwroowowr mmrwowr mrw…oops sorry, I forgot. Peter here and I wanted you to know that I HAVE TWO MOMMIES!!!! I’m so excited. They have both been so very nice to me. They have fed me delicious and healthy food, kept my water bowl fresh and my litter box neat. I have my very own beds and many toys. They let me explore all over. I especially like the space with the long white bowl with the rubber bottom. That’s fun for my feet.

My mommies have made sure that it’s nice and quiet for my naps, which I like a lot. They both seem to be happy all the time even when I want to talk to them very early in the morning. The mommy with the extra eyes seems really happy about the early morning chats. That mommy claps her hands, usually when I’m pulling on the rugs or the chair cushions. I think she knows that I don’t like that, when I stop pulling to give her my “look” she stops.

It’s only been a couple of weeks but so far this is my best home. I like it here, I’ll rub their legs and talk to them some more so that they know I want to be here always.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found a satisfactory home, Pete. There's nothing quite like having TWO mommies. Thanks for checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guest bloggers are great, aren't they? Peter has real talent. Let me know how he does if you put a Christmas tree up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww!!!!

    Yay kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a kitty in love!! Go Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Meow, Meow Meow, Meow.

    (Peter knows what I said)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely believe the theory that people with pets live longer, happier lives. And I'm guessing it has something to do with unconditional love.
    I'm glad Pete is settling in well and that he's made a smooth transition in to his new happy home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Pete:

    You look just like our little Idgie -- in fact, we're very partial to tabby kitties so you get an extra scritch behind the ear just because you're such a handsome little tabby.

    Let me give you some advice, though...

    Mommies don't like it when you shred the toilet paper roll, even if it is a lot of fun.

    They also don't like it when you jump on counters or places you shouldn't be -- learn where you're not supposed to go and stay away from there.

    Your mommies can be trained, too. Trust me. Humans are SO easy to train...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...you're so adorable, Peter.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.