Friday, November 02, 2007

Extra! Extra!

Well, I’ll be dipped in donuts and rolled in sprinkles. Cate over at Sunday Dreams has voted me nice. Imagine that. I happen to think she’s pretty nice too. I discovered Cate by way of Nina and have enjoyed getting to know her and the kids. They are very groovy folks.

In keeping with the spirit of the tag—I’m to pass it on. It goes without saying that there are a number of people to whom this honor may be bestowed as I have met some fantastically nice folks out here in blog land in the bit over a year that I’ve been blogging. The person I’m going to honor though, I didn’t meet through blogging. However, blogging did give me the extra push I needed to create a profile and go “a dating.”

Neta started blogging only after finding my blog, checking out some previous postings, bloggers on my blogroll and deciding that blogging sounded looked and sounded like fun. Sharing blogging with her has added a new dimension to our relationship as well as providing some additional insight to and for both of us. I give you Neta who is as nicer than all the sprinkle covered donuts around

9 comments:

  1. I bet you would like to dip me in donuts and spinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Cate know how you behave on my blog? hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dn: you'd win that bet.

    syd: whatever do you mean? I say it all with a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dip me in doughnuts and roll me in sprinkles. THAT'S AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, I miss doughnuts. That first line had me hook, line and sinker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:36 AM

    congratulations! A very well deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:37 PM

    For what it's worth, you're on my short list of bloggers I'd like to meet IRL, and I'm not just saying that hoping someone will give me a nice award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't agree more and I don't have any idea what Syd is talking about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all. Teresa, for what it's worth the feeling is mutual.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.