Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Me a Meme, Another Meme

I’ve been tagged by a fellow blogger buddy. The game I will play but only to a point. There will be no tagging at the end-but if you feel the urge, splurge.
The game: list 10 acts of randomness and away we go:

1. I need a second job to feel like I can afford a car.
2. I’ll need a car to get a second job.
3. I may be suffering a case of decorator’s anxiety syndrome--DAS.
4. Are all cats afraid of the sound of ripping aluminum foil?—or just Pete.
5. I have an overdue library book that I renewed twice and still haven’t read.
6. I’ve read two other books in the interim.
7. When I talk about my brother, it’s the younger who is the subject.
8. The younger has gone and gotten arrested—again.
9. I don't feel good about having predicted this upon his release last year.

10. It's late. I should be asleep.

7 comments:

  1. I think I've suffered from number three before myself. I recommend a bottle of wine and letting loose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, I love random thought posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as for #2, I think it's a universal cat fear!

    Sorry 'bout your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. er.. uh.. i meant #4! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What specifically are you trying to decorate?
    I think all cats are afraid of quick, loud noises.
    Sorry about your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amaya--trying to decorate the entire unit. but,most immediately, the bedroom vacated by my son which must become my bedroom-someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Hello!

    I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Hannah
    hannah@wefeelfine.org

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.