Saturday, December 22, 2007

Focus Five

Focus. Finding it this week has been beyond difficult. Friday was the hardest. I lost and found the same piece of paper four times. It took forever to complete the simplest tasks. Adding fuel to the fire is the fact that the company, for the first time ever will be closed Christmas week. Since it is a payroll week I'll have to go in for a few hours Monday to complete payroll processing. I'll also finalize my month-end and (calendar) year-end reports and tie up some other loose ends, for in five days I take off to spend 10 days with my lady love.

Finding focus for work has been beyond difficult this week. Clearly, my focus is elsewhere.

In your arms, I can still feel the way you
want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered
when you told me
I can stay right here forever in your arms
"Forever and For Always" ~Shania Twain

3 comments:

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.