Sunday, December 23, 2007

Four Play

Oh what a night, late December number 23.

As in previous years this day is full of cleaning and cooking all gearing up for the big day. And this year is no different in that regard however unlike previous years it is the days beyond that are grabbing most of my attention. What focus I can harness is tied to weather, travel and time.

Neta and I have talked at every opportunity. We’ve talked about what we’ll do together, the running theme being just that, together. The big plan is that there is no plan. Besides what we’ll do New Year’s Eve we are being very deliberately loose.

We want to relax. And we will.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,I've got the month of May.
Well, I guess you'll sayWhat can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
I've got so much honey
The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter songThan the birds in the trees.
Well, I guess you'll sayWhat can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)
"My Gir" ~The Temptations

1 comment:

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.