Wednesday, December 26, 2007

One on One

Do you ooh!
Two hour long conversations on the phone, can't get you out of my mind
Baby are you feeling me feeling you?
Every thing you say and everything you do,Gets me lost in you days at a time,
Tell me are you feeling me feeling you?
"Feeling You, Feeling Me" ~Alicia Keys


As the months turned into weeks, into days and now with only several hours left, the excitement is alive, growing with every minute passed. It sparks and crackles propelling me forward. I check the weather forecast continuously, go over my tasks to complete before take off lists and try to keep from spinning of my axis. Five months ago it felt like this day was eons away. One more night here and then I'll be there.

Yum.

8 comments:

  1. Seperation is so very difficult! 5 months might as well be an eternity. I am so excited the days have passed for you both. May the world now slow down so that you can enjoy every moment.

    Please allow me my 13 year old moment, "If TN is rockin', don't bother knockin'"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY! ENJOY ! ENJOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:34 AM

    Woo Hoo! You did it! Waiting is so hard but the is finally here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:35 AM

    the DAY is finally here, is what I was trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One-derful! I'm so excited for you, and I barely know the story.... the count down has been so contagious!!

    HAVE A FANTABULOUS TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blast and enjoy!!! We've been watching the weather as well and keeping our fingers crossed for all of us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my friend you did it!!! By the time that you read this I hope that you have arrived safely into the the arms of your beloved!!
    Oh to be a fly on the wall....
    Don't mind me, I'm just jealous, LOL!!!
    Enjoy your visit!!
    RC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny you shoud say "fly on the wall..." my mother said the very same thing to me the other day when she realized I released a call to take her call. I'll tell the tale someday. geez.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.