Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Define Sexy

One of the topics this month over at The Lesbian Lifestyle is Define Sexy. I think sexy is...

... strong, sculpted calf muscles that jump with amusement when warm hands wrap them in a gentle embrace. It is also higher up, the biceps that throb under the ministrations of soft succulent lips. Sexy is that sound she makes deep in her throat when she realizes you are awake. Moreover it is that sparkle in her eyes when she looks the question in your direction. Sexy is your reply that starts as a whisper and ends with a sigh.

Sexy is reading her suggestive text message with mother sitting across the table.

Sexy is the laughter shared in the early morning hours, the lovingly prepared meals, cheerfully crafted cards, tenderly worded letters and thoughtfully selected tokens of affection. It is the understanding her need to rest and knowing her need to talk. Sexy is caressing her when she needs to cry. Sexy is her knowing the same about you, doing the same for you.

Sexy is 365 or 366 as the case may be. Sexy is love. Sexy is together. Sexy is all I am with you and all you are with me. Sexy is life.



13 comments:

  1. succulent is always sexy...

    well, maybe succulent king crab at Red Lobster isn't so sexy, but otherwise, succulent is sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That texting thing...whew. That can really get a girl's motor running can't it?

    I enjoyed your post. You and Drowining Pisces have a way of putting things that is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, D.

    BTW, king crab is sexy as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, you really have it baaaaddd for this woman, huh?

    I am so jaded. Sexy to me is emptying the dishwasher...

    ReplyDelete
  5. got it bad? yep yep. and it feels soooo good.

    succulent works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Deborah. Well written... i agree. And I also love crab legs... YUMMEEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. did someone say they were caressing crab legs? ;)

    Don't forget the naughty IMs...or is that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, where is sexy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that...I feel so sexy now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two words Miss Deborah: "My, My"

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just lovely TOD!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.