Sunday, March 30, 2008

Seven Wonders

While cleaning the building earlier today a few wonders tripped through my mind. For instance, I wondered if...

  • I’ll eventually be able to look over the 3rd floor banister without feeling dizzy
  • Neta’s headache will ease and whether we’ll be able to talk more today
  • The sun will make an appearance and /or the winds will die down a bit
  • I’ll try to get in a bike ride anyway
  • My mom found endearing a former boyfriend’s oft repeated proclamation, “I’m in love with you honey like stink on shit.”
  • That was an original BobbieJoe-ism or no.
  • Listening to music while completing the chores would be better or worse, efficiency wise.

Just to name a few.

6 comments:

  1. I think I'd feel queasy looking over a third story banister.

    Blasting music while cleaning or doing other chores always makes it better for me.

    Hope Neta's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could ever NOT be dizzy -- two stories is my limit.

    And one MUST have music whilst cleaning -- efficiency or not. It makes it all tolerable.

    And ditto SF -- may Neta feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One story is plenty dizzy enough for me...

    Get better, Miss Neta.

    Why don't you send her some TLC over the phone???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neta is feeling better, thanks for your kind words.

    For some reason music and cleaning chores (especially when I'm working on the building common areas) just don't mix. I've tried and just can't make it work well enough to become habit. I can (and do) listen to music doing most anything else.

    Maria I deliver TLC whenever and however I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, glad to hear she's doing better!

    I would write down my random thoughts...let me try...okay, two just flitted through and they were just plain scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually only put on music to clean. Everything else usually entails quiet during the day - interesting differences.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.