Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update

Saturday D and I spent the day browsing Border’s, people watching, nibbling and just enjoying the day and the weather. Sunday was cold and wet but Mom and I went to a restaurant of her choosing anyway. Compared to some of our restaurant outings, I’d have to say this one was quite pleasant.

Monday, M and his girlfriend met me at my office. We walked to one of the local eateries for some good food and great conversation.


All-in-all, a pretty decent set of days but I’m glad they’re over. I enjoy spending time with my son and daughter. I appreciate the opportunity to share some pleasant moments with my mom. But these last few weeks I haven’t been able to do much but think about going down to TN. I’ve been counting days, hours, minutes and seconds.


I just have to get through today and tomorrow and then it’s . . . flight time.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful visit with Neta. The weather down here is getting gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m glad you had a good Mothers day, and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what everyone else said, Deborah.
    A N T I C I P A T I O N!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day. I have been counting down for you too, LOL!! I'm very excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Mother's Day went well. Have a blast on your mini-vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the days went well for you. We used to like hanging out in Borders or Barnes & Noble back in TX. Here, not so much, they're small and it feels crowded.

    Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day, TOD. Oh, and not that you need the help/encouragement, I also hope you enjoy the trip. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, 'tis the waiting that is the best sort of sting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - you're flying today!

    How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.