Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kinda Out of It

D: What happened to you?

Me: What you do mean? When?

D: Last night. You didn’t hear him?

Me: No. What did he do?

D: Your crazy cat was on his crazy cat shit last night. He scratched at my door, was meowing like…well, like crazy. When I opened my door he darted in here. I can’t sleep with him in the room so I led him out. He kept up the meowing and scratching for awhile.

Me: When was this?

D: Last night, about 11:30, 12:00 something like that, I think.

Me: Hmmmm…I didn’t hear a thing. He didn’t mess with me. He wasn’t even the reason I
woke up at 4:30 this morning. What did Diamond do?

D: Nothing, she slept through it too. I even called you “hey, hey, mom” and…nothing.

Me: Well, oh well. And by the way, my cat isn’t crazy. He’s just spirited.

D: Yeah, spirited, when he’s disrupting my sleep.

It is just Thursday. Bummer. Nine More Days.

4 comments:

  1. I feel a little guilty, but it's funny to me. I have no idea why I love that he irritated her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a very sound sleeper. Ours have had me up around 4:30 every day lately. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "crazy cat shit list" Ahahahaha

    Nine more days. I'm so anxious for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on the nine days.

    Hang in there, TOD.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.