Friday, July 11, 2008

Post 358

I lifted this from TSOL because...well, just because.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Like Annelle I don't have a car. However, I have been described as having junk in the trunk.

2. When was the last time you threw up? Hmmmm....I don't remember. It's been quite awhile. Pete, the cat! threw up last week.

3. What is your favorite curse word? SHIT. Because it is the first (and probably only) curse word my mother heard me say. I was young and pretending to being lured to cutting school/class. Some building bully (we lived in a housing project) asked challenged if I was going to school. I sneered, "SHIT NO!" My mother snatched open a door I hadn't known she was standing behind and pulled me inside more to get me away from the bully than to punish me for cursing, I think. My older brother laughed at my use of shit in that way. He said, "You should have said "Fuck No!" He got slapped. I went to school.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Smile...I flat out laughed with Neta and D today as I do many days while talking with them. I smiled at the thought of this being the final day for one of my most annoying co-workers.

5. What were you dong at 8 a.m. this morning? Having started my work day some 10 minutes prior, I had booted up the computer, was checking emails, eating my boiled eggs and moving on to my apple and sipping some coffee.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Signing checks and forwarding them for the second signature prior to mailing.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sofa sittin', feet up, sippin' a beer, most likely.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Bring it On." to Neta, who was on the phone, teasing me.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Is this a trick question? Any kind of chocolate. Though Neta and I had a rainbow w/fruit waffle cone at the Taste that might just allow me to forget that I'm a recovering chocoholic. Yum.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? tap water

12. :::crickets:::

13. What was the last thing you ate? -hehehehe- Sorry, mind still on Neta's teasing. Seriously, a roast beef & turkey sub sandwich.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No, not this week. Not last week, likely not next week. But the week after...I have an anniversary party to attend on 8/2. I need something new for that, but I don't know what. I am NOT looking forward to shopping. I really DO NOT like shopping. Especially for clothes. Though not as traumatized by the thought of it as I once was, still...

15. When was the last time you ran? Ran? Ran what? Myself? Sheesh...1997 maybe? No, I have probably engaged in some kind of hurry step, close to a run, maybe a couple, three weeks ago? Maybe? Generally...I. Don't. Run. Ouch. Hurts just thinking about it.

16. What is the last sporting event you watched? I fell asleep on the sofa watching Sacramento vs LA Sparks. The Monarchs were winning. I woke up to Chivas vs LA Galaxy. Chivas was winning. I watched maybe another 5 minutes, then went to bed.

17. :::crickets::::

Does anyone know what questions 12 and 17 -were- ever? I was going to insert my own questions, but instead I'll put it out to you ladies (guys too if there are any out there), anything you'd like to ask (besides...who will & when re: moving, that is currently under advisement), fire away. There are however, many more questions to this thing, but I must leave this now as I've co-opted enough work minutes to this exorcise, I'll pick it up some time later.

Happy Friday. Have a deliriously wicked weekend, if you dare.

5 comments:

  1. HA! Love # 3!

    # 13 - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You go girl!

    As for 12 and 17? Maybe one of them was...what sound do you hear right now? What kind of bug do you hate the most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, here's a question for you: Are you going to have a nice weekend? Just kidding girl. Just wanted to stop by quickly and say hey. So hey, and have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to have a wicked weekend by myself. But I am enjoying myself.

    Hope yours is wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #10... ice cream flavor. What on earth is a rainbow with fruit? Rainbow ice cream? Rainbow sherbert? What flavors are in it?

    I'm totally digging vanilla w/choc. chip cookie dough this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sassy: The rainbow flavor consists of chocolate, strawberry, palmer (which is cherry vanilla w/walnuts) & pistachio ice cream paired with orange sherbert. The Rainbow Ice Cream company paired this concoction with fresh fruit layered between scoops. A strawberry layer and a blueberry layer made for an surprisingly delectable taste sensation.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.