Thursday, August 28, 2008

Think Again

We (me and Neta) have had a few conversations about my conservative taste in clothes, over and under wear. I don't deny favoring comfort and function over style. I prefer slacks over skirts and dresses. I prefer plain shirts over frilly blouses. I prefer pockets, nice deep pockets. I prefer flat shoes. Actually, I can / will only wear flat shoes. She's decided that I should break out of my box (so to speak) now and again. I don't totally disagree and as luck fate would have it a new catalog arrived in the mail yesterday.


I don't, however, think any of these selections quite fill the bill.
At least not for day wear.

. . .there's sumpin' 'bout your love that makes me weak and knocks me off my feet. S. Wonder

11 comments:

  1. Are you going to change your blog name to : Deb the Dominatrix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 PM

    whos breaking whos box??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes would SO work for you. ;?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I dunno...I should think Neta might like to see you in the black/red outfit with those shoes and leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, what's the name of this company? Calling for a catalog now. For the next girlfriend. If there ever is one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna guess Neta wants to see more cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the kinds of clothes that I look at and wonder if anyone besides Stevie Nicks wears them....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mean no disrespect when I say, hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have my consent to wear dress number two. But only with the boots.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.