Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Buggin' Out


You know what bugs me? Well today most every little thing but on the top of that list is the head guy’s penchant for walking the distance (his office is two doors down) to my doorway to tell me he’s forwarded me an email. In addition to telling me that, he goes on to tell me what to do about the email (note: these emails are almost always from a vendor reporting that our order can’t be shipped because the account is delinquent and wanting to know when payment will be sent).

“….check it out, email {them} and copy me.” 9 of 10 times the payment had already been processed.

1. S O P
2. I’ve been doing this type of work for nearly 15 years*
3. S O P



2nd day back, I really should have taken the rest of the week off. I wish I could have. In honor of the head guy, ::heavy sigh::

*he’s been my boss for 9 of those years. He knows (or should) how I operate. Sheesh.


4 comments:

  1. So, how was the trip?????

    Maybe head guy likes you, and needs to stretch his legs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...THE TRIP???? How was the TRIP?????

    And um...your word verification was prick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I three want the lowdown on the trip ToD...

    neen

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, he should know by now...but then again, I would bet he's always emailed and then come in person to notify.

    yeah, you've got the blues.

    hope the trip was FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.