Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Do It

We are approaching the 2nd annual Feel Your Boobies (TM) week. I understand that October has been designated Feel Your Boobies (TM) month. So go ahead, feel free to feel your boobies. And if you haven't already, make time for a visit to the mammomat.
I visited a mammomat week ago Thursday. While I found the mammomat cold and impersonal, the technician was warm and personable. The very vocal technician wanted me to know those were her hands touching me there. She was very good as we only needed one go-round. The entire visit (including registration) was accomplished in under 30 minutes.
Most excellent. Ta ta to mammomat. See you next October. In the meantime, feeling those boobies.

4 comments:

  1. I suppose I'm gonna have to be a big girl some day and get my first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By all means, go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syd, you and me both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get M to feel my boobies for me? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.