Thursday, October 16, 2008

Up, Up Away


And soon I'll be there with her! YUM! and YaY! and Happy, happy, joy, JOY!
Though I'd rather circumstances were different, traveling to TN gets easier and easier. I always used the same airline, the gates are usually the same (or very close), I generally even have the same kind of plane and my seat assignments (though totally random) have been eerily similar.
I wore this shirt last summer when I visited. On the Tennessee end some guy yelled out, "so, who is he?" I wish I'd said, "I'm sure you wouldn't know her." But I didn't, I just smiled and kept walking toward her because I knew she was there, waiting.
When I visited in the spring I missed my flight. Ayup, missed it. As excited, ready and anxious as I was to go, I was late. I was crushed. Oh sure I got on another flight 3-4 hours later, but still...
I will not miss my flight tomorrow. And to be clear, Neta is in TN and she loves me and I love her right back.
Soon, ah...very soon, I'll be there and we can love face-to-face, eye-to-eye, heart-to-heart.
YaY! and Yum!

12 comments:

  1. and bod to bod....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be a "good girl" and keep your knees together, ya hear? [giggle]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun chick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving her right back is wonderful. :)

    Travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo hoo... can't wait to hear ALL about it... well, um, not ALL, but most of it! :)

    Glad you got some 1-on-1 time with your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you're gonna miss a flight - be sure to miss the one coming home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are having a wonderful visit ToD!

    oxox
    nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:22 PM

    Love is grand.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.