Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Night, Alright

Diamond here. I know, I know no picture of me. I haven't been able to get my hair just right and I'm not agreeing to any new pics until my hair is right. Plus, my cable knit sweater is still in the box. Pssst..don't tell the moms I don't like the sweaters and stuff. I don't think Gram D cares much but Mom D gets so giddy when she sees me dressed up. It is my pleasure to indulge this whim. She (well, they both) feed me well. Yummy.

I know you're thinking the scene above probably didn't end well. It didn't. Big Buttah wasn't supposed to be on the bookcase. He's been told, time and time again. He and that Pete are so stubborn and so baaad. Buttah tries to be sweet, jumping in laps and stuff. He's not sweet. he's always begging for food and walking where he isn't supposed to walk.

Very soon after I snapped this picture, yes, I can work a camera, I am Diamond, the diva dog, the phone rang, Buttah moved his butt and the exercise ladies went crash. Gram D was not very pleased, but she seemed to take it well. Buttah got scolded but I don't think he's learned his lesson yet. I think I'll have to help Gram D and Mom D keep Buttah (and Pete) in line. They stay out of my way, pretty much.

I have to go now as it is nearly time for bed. I have an appointment to get my hair trimmed. Maybe next week they'll be a picture to share.

BE NICE!! I'm not yelling at you guys, I'm practicing my "getting the cats in line" voice.

Ta Ta

4 comments:

  1. Diamond, you and my dog, Socks, need to meet up and party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with THAT, Diamond.

    Those exercise ladies are funny. Bad Buttah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the camera work Diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diamond, can I get you to teach Molly to work a camera? I'd love to see what our cats are up to when we're at work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.