Saturday, November 08, 2008

Word Up


Pssst, can we talk? This is me, Pete, the cat! I took over the contraption so I could talk with you, thought you might want an update. The outfits? Not happening, no way, now how. I'm trying to keep those goofy chicks (well, just one of them is all about 'dressing' us) in line. What the taller one said about me and Buttah, 'tis true. He's so cool. He's kinda nutso about moist food, he makes the most racket when it's time for the moist but otherwise, he's a pretty decent egg. I'm the 'bad boy' so he leaves it up to me to get tall chick up in the morning, at least I think it's morning, so we can eat. He thinks being all cuddly and loving is gonna move her off that thing she's laid out on, uh uh, you gotta get physical. Sometimes we forget about food while we're playing. We try to be quiet but, well, I guess sometimes we get a little rambunctious, she doesn't seem mad when she says, "good morning boys."
That diva dog thinks she's the boss of us, but she's w-r-o-n-g. We just let her think that because, well, it's just easier that way. Besides, we feel kinda sorry for her, she has to wear those dorky looking sweaters and stuff. The shorter chick has a few sweaters for the dog. She put one on Buttah once but he slipped out of it, it was sooo funny. We talked about it later and we made a deal, the sweaters will be for that kooky dog, us cats will not be clothed, hatted or otherwise accessorized. We both could use new collars though, new collars would be good. Buttah keeps taking his off and mine has seen better days.
Well, I have to go now, it's time for my afternoon-evening nap.
Hope you guys have a fantastic day.

5 comments:

  1. Man, he's adorable. Totally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want him to meet my Socks. I think they would have lots to talk about, even if he is a lowly dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture Pete - you're one smart cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S...I have decided to steal this idea for my blog. It is too good not to...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pete, you're one fierce cat.

    (And you've given Dora the Cat big ideas. Yep, we're stealing it too.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.