Friday, December 05, 2008

Instructions

MICROWAVE:

1. Slit bag on one side diagonally making a large X from corner to corner.
2. Place bag slit side down on a NON METALLIC BOWL.
3. Microwave 1 bag on high for 4 1/2 minutes or until hot (because of differences in microwave ovens, heating time may vary).
4. Pinch plastic bag from middle of uncut side, lift from bowl.
Contents will empty into bowl. CAREFUL, it's hot.
5. Stir well before serving.

I'll have you know that I didn't follow the instructions to the letter. I was careful. Not my first choice for lunch* but I forgot bring something. .All turned out well enough and along with the apple will get me through the rest of the day.

Tabatchnick Vegetarian Chili

Also, it occurs to me that it is December 5th. It was December 5, 1979 when I started working for the family and throughout all the various previous formats that morphed into my current employer.

1979. What a year that was.

1 comment:

  1. What a healthy lunch! I work right next to a diner that has incredible...um..DINER food. This means that it is not unusual for me to have roast beef and mashers with gravy with lunch.

    I am going to be as fat as a pig soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.