Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh What a Morning

This morning was one of those mornings. The kind of morning that has a body awaking at 5 and deciding to take said body out for a spin on the bicycle. Three miles later, invigorated body is poised to take on the rest of the day. Then sun comes up and oh. my. gosh, what a beautiful morning it is shaping up to be.

The kind of morning that inspired, "forget your troubles, come on...get happy" I'm sure.

In honor of the bright, bright, sun-shining day, bright outlook,and the joy at having the energy (& agreeable weather) to ride this morning I offer this game I lifted from MLC. Like her, I'm not tagging. Y'all know the drill.

Five names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Deborah
3. Miss Debbie
4. Debbie
5a. ‘cuz
5b. Aunt Deborah

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. eyeglasses
2. slacks
3. shoes

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Her back in my life in that way.
2. A new kitchen –a fridge and dishwasher w/do for now.
3. whatchamacallit bar.

Two people who will probably fill this out:
Beats the heck outta me, feel free.

Two things you did last night:
1. hugged two cats and an ailing pup.
2. took a picture of my daughter’s dildo necklace

Two things you ate today:
1. bacon
2. brown sugar /raisin bread toast

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. son
2. mom

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. riding bicycle
2. notifying customers of old credit balances, hoping they claim them by placing orders.

Two longest car rides:
1. Chicago to Oh. Mah. Gosh Greenwood, Mississippi
2. Chicago to Flint, Michigan

Two of your favorite beverages:
1. Milk
2. Citrus (or lime) vodka, lemon seltzer water & jalapeno stuffed olive, or two.


Oh yes I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)Sun-Shiny day*

Not quite, not totally, but at the moment, the sun is shining and that is good.

*I Can See Clearly Now

4 comments:

  1. Dildo necklace.

    That bears some thinkin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dildo necklace? She doesn't have a raccoon penis bone necklace does she? Daughter C has one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A frickin' dildo necklace??
    Pictures PLEASE!

    Good post. I might try it.

    Plus, I love that song!

    ps Can't beLIEVE you get up that early to ride your bike.
    impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Whatchmacallits are soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.