1. Ok, I am an idiot wrong eyes
2. loosely translated: I wore the wrong glasses to work
3. There is no RIGHT day to wear the WRONG glasses. But, of ALL days, Monday is the worst.
4. Not counting repeated phrases to the cats, dog, and my mother, I can count on one hand the words I said aloud yesterday.
5. The folks in my office have a lot to learn about cleaning up after their microwave explosions.
6. The female who works for the owners other business washes her hands like a 4 year old, judging by the water spray pattern she leaves behind.
7. Hi-ever, it could be worse.
8. Part of me is hoping that there will be some of Sunday's dinner left.
9. For my own sake, part of me is hoping not.
10. . . . got me going in circles, round and round, I go