Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Longest Tuesday

Since I can never remember which channel Comc*st / Xf*nity has assigned to The Weather one of my first early morning rituals is to grab my phone (device, whatever) and check the weather; cloudy, sunny, or any part thereof, and the temperature.

Monday morning? 60. THIS morning? 30.

And shortly afterward, Pete sneezed three times.

Then the day was full of the usual workday routines, frustrations, and more but many moments plodded like an interminable clog. It's the short week syndrome. It's like having two Mondays. Oh. The. Horror.

I know you're asking, "Well then, Miss Deborah, what the blazes are you thankful for today?"

Well today it is chocolate. Today was a two chocolate bar day, thankyouverymuch.

And later, beer. THANKyouverymuch.

And since this IS a short week, Wednesday is Friday!! Which,thanks to good advice and great musical inspiration, I know now, how to act.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:13 AM

    Some small breweries make beer with chocolate IN IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NCP: Yes, I know. I've tried at least one brand. And while not ggggrrrreaaat, it wasn't horrible. ;-)

    Z56: Color it Done! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.