Thursday, December 02, 2010

Lez Get Serious


Don't know if Jessica and Jennifer are a new couple, an old couple, or and unrequited couple but it made me smile to receive this declaration on my dollar bill change. I hope they are happy, forever and ever and ever.
And in keeping with the theme, my daughter noticed I brought home a parcel today and in her usual inquisitive fashion (especially around the 'daze) she asks, "what's in the box?" I say simply, "just something I ordered. It isn't for you." To which she replies, "oh, I bet it's some super dyke Underoos!"
She mused aloud about what (or who?) said character would look like?
She then struck a pose to illustrate the awesomeness of "super heroine dyke" which I cannot even possibly describe.
Needless to say it made me more than smile, it made me spiggle.

3 comments:

  1. dyke underoos! too cute!
    and Jessica & Jennifer? well, we can all hope!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 AM

    I love getting money with messages on it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does one purchase super dyke underoos? We are seriously lacking in them round here!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.