Saturday, January 01, 2011

January First Twenty Eleven


Just about an hour in (CST) and so far 2011 feels a lot like 2010. No, I didn't expect BIG changes overnight, or even little ones. But, there has been news that will render twenty eleven different in some way, in many ways. Different better? Worse? Remains to be seen. In either case minutes will pass and adjustments will be made.
It is what it is and what we make it.
Does it amaze you that you can hear a song you haven't heard in 15, 20, years and recall every nuance, every word? No? I suppose it isn't amazing but isn't it interesting of what things remain deep in our bones?
. . . and you can tell everybody, this is your song.
Anyhoo...
I spent much of the last day of the year with those near and dear to me and I heard from others; it warmed me gently sweet. I hope everyone had a pleasant end to 2010 and enjoys a peaceful beginning 2011.
Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:54 PM

    Happy New Year sweet Deb!

    nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Deborah!!!
    May this be YOUR year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2011. I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps sweet pea...

    http://morethanjustgay.blogspot.com/2011/01/welcome-to-room.html

    new digs for me... come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.