Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Week Twelve Days


Many evenings I sit with my fingers poised over the keyboard, mind full of words, thoughts, impressions . . . news to share, to spill. And many evenings I log off, shut everything down, frustrated by the inability to quiet my mind enough to put forth a coherent thought.

This evening isn't much different but I shall try, hard(er) for I don't know when this opportunity will arise again, being home alone and all is quiet. The animals all fed are now all sacked out; Diamond at my feet and Pete and Buttah in their respective favorite sack out places. But, my mind is racing, partly because my body is wanting to race to catch J. Beal's in her role as a high ranking cop in The Chicago Code . While I enjoy (understatement) watchig the lovely Jennifer I'm not a huge fan of the show. Still, I hope it survives the first season for two reasons: 1. well, Jennifer and 2. Michael may get a third chance to audition and isn't there something about the third time being charming? So, bring on season two.

Mention of the television show reminds me of the very early morning, "I should be up getting ready to walk" dream. . . Goren and Eames of L & O: Criminal Intent were featured prominently. While reconciling our (the business) bank accounts a discrepancy was discovered. The discrepancy (a $2.78 shortfall) involved a return made by Eames. Goren stuck his two cents in and the next thing I knew, a task force had been formed. Needless to say, I overslept and was unable to get out for my 2 mile, before work, walk. Those steps however, were made up over the course of the day. The goal: minimum10,000 a day. Today's total: 13,998.

Mom called, so I missed the Code. Perhaps I'll find time (energy and all that whizz) to catch it (and other misses) sometime over the next several (maybe 12 or so) days.

2 comments:

  1. The only show that I am absolutely religious about watching is IDOL. This, of course, makes Bing want to throw up. She DETESTS that show yet she will watch it with me, making derogatory remarks the entire time. Irritates the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost 14K steps? WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.