Friday, April 29, 2011

This or That Thursday

Well, no is isn't Thursday. I meant it for Thursday, but that didn't happen. Where have I heard that (or something similar) before? Anyhoo, it isn't Thursday, but this is this or that. So, piano players, not necessarily, Ms. Alicia, but generally. That is to say, tickling the ivories? Or . . .



Plucking or strumming the strings. Recently, I had occasion to hear a woman telling a story whilst she played a sitar. I do believe it was my first live
sitar playing story-telling concert like event. In fact, I know it was. Well, not the live women telling stories part, just the sitar part. She told a fascinating tales whilst plinking the strings. Oh, and it was an audience participation type event. Oh. The. Joy. Anyhoo...strings (not necessarily a sitar) or piano playing.


But then again, it really isn't an either / or situation, is it?


Well, in either case, play ON.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:12 AM

    "I do believe it was my first live sitar playing story-telling concert like event."

    Well, dang, that just cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.