Saturday, December 15, 2012

Testing 1. 2. 3.


There is plenty to say, just no time, energy, focus to get it organized and down on paper or rather, screen. What I can say is that I'm glad it is raining instead of snowing. I'm glad my hip stopped hurting. I'm so saddened and distraught over the most recent (and seemingly constant) spates of mass violence. The fact that I had to ask mom for my younger brother's address speaks volumes. I don't intend to buy any "Christmas" gifts, though I will be gifting, much. I had the best time with my good friend at dinner the other night. Can't wait for a repeat. The cats are leery of the dog. Buttah however, will test his mettle against the big baby hound. And speaking of the the dog . . . 


8 comments:

  1. That dog is the cutest animal on earth! So adorable.

    Also good to see you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em! Thanks, she is something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie, and such an attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to take a breath...

    Love the dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Madame, Oh yeah MUCH AT TI TUDE!!
    ♥ MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not forgetting. Remembering een more as the days become even more.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of Socks' favorite play toy: a yellow duck that quacked in this hideous high pitched manner. Bing finally hid it. He still hunts for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little monkey is relatively new (thanks to my daughter. Cinnamon is more of a cardboard shredder than a squeaky toy lover.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.