Monday, May 05, 2014
Oh, By the Way
Early evening, actually.
Melody and I cruised the the second nearest park. Once there we rode the perimeter of the park four or five times, took the scenic route home.If if had to guess, I'd say we logged about 5 miles. It was slow going and a bit challenging what with the high winds and lack of movement throughout the week.
But as is in her nature, Melody supported me well.
Hopefully the coming week will yield better weather conditions.
In other news:
1. I'm angling for the opportunity to visit new business, BFF Bikes soon.
2. The actor just wrapped a show. And has begun another. And just as he closes that one, the next one will be about ready to boot.
3. Buttah has an eye infection. He's been on meds for a couple of days now and is improving.
4. A friend sent me some art supplies.They are happily integrated and will be in use very soon. Thank you so very much!
5. THIS is one creepy commercial.
6. I submitted a sample (the first third of the last post) to this site, thanks to a friend's FB posting.
The result: Stephen King.
I must really get to bed now. I hope everyone has a kick-ass Monday (and beyond).
♥ ♥ ♥