Monday, March 13, 2017

Step To It

4,886
4,886

4,886

4,886 multiplied by three total 14,658. 
Which is the total number of steps taken on the Sunday. 

I joined a new group and the outing (stroll near one of the north side beaches) was my first event. The goal is to manage at least two such events a month. Of course, there must be other such events on my own. The idea is that joining the group will help motivate movement outside of the group events. 

Beginning. Again. 



Click HERE for MORE! 

12 comments:

  1. Begin again.

    Right there with you, Debra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The company is much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Every journey begins with one step.

    Or 14,000 : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive step day! I am still trying to get consistent with 5k a day...you are a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you. I confess, that is an extra ordinary day. I'm working up to a 10,000 step average.

      I have a ways to go.

      Thumbs up to you.

      Delete
  4. Love the pictures! Good for you joining this group. I'm sure it will be a motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so smart -- joining a walking club like that. I would probably do it if I scheduled it in. As is, I push walking and such aside when my day starts to feel packed. The social piece is key. The fact that the scenery is pretty helps, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried several over the years. I hope this one sticks for a bit. (more than a bit).

      The scenery does help. I would not have otherwise ventured where we ventured.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous pictures, another benefit to go with that amazing step count! Fantastic, joining a group and starting something new. Here's to tons of step counts and pretty views in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.