Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Spring ! ! ! !

Forecast from National Weather Service As of 12:03 PM CDT on March 20, 2008
Rest of Today... Partly sunny. Temperatures nearly steady around 40. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Tonight... Mostly cloudy. Snow after midnight. Snow may be heavy at times after midnight. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Lows in the upper 20s. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Friday... Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Blustery. Highs in the mid 30s. East winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent
.

I don't care. It's spring and I got it. The fever. And it's burning a whole in my... oh never mind. Happy Spring!

10 comments:

  1. MORE freaking snow?!?

    Hope the fave parka is holding up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda hopin it could be retired until November. phit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two words:

    Move south

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more words:

    Move West.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo...at the very least, move. hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay..you have made me intensely grateful that no snow is coming our way...yet. The old timers have a saying that Winter's last hurrah is in the last days of March.

    I say the old timers need to shut their damn mouths.

    Slog through. Slide into the parka. It will melt fast this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! You have had it tough this winter that is for sure.

    Happy Spring! Bright sunshine and warm days will soon be with you!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get warm and sunny soon. Happy SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like Chicago to me. My coffee once froze on a two block walk in April. Here in SoCal, the wildflowers are in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like Maine to me...first day of spring and we got snow too. And are in for another storm tomorrow. At least it won't look so dirty anymore but I am all for the green!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.