Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tagged, I'm It

Six Weird Things Game
I've been tagged by Sober and like a good neighbor, State Farm is .. I'm there.

There are rules to this game and they are:

Rule No. 1: If you've been tagged by a new individual, but you have played this game before, you are not exempt, and have to offer up an additional 6 Weird Things about yourself. The 6 additional tid-bits about your personality can not be a repeat of the first items, or any thereafter.

Rule No. 2: The only way out of getting retagged is to offer up a new rule in your new posting. If you offer up a new rule to the game, and it doesn't interfere with the old rules or negate them, then you are at the end of the confessions, and you no longer have to play the "6 Weird Things" blog game.

1. Contrary to the the evidence before us, I do not like talking about myself.
2. I panic when I can't find my eyeglasses, therefore they are never far from my face.
3. I prefer tepid over "ice" cold water and sodas.
4. I take and make notes, there are pens, pencils and paper in every room, always.
5. I love my middle name, but rarely use it or reveal it.
6. Apparently I sleep with my eyes open, on occasion.

So, there you have it, six weird things you probably didn't know you wanted to know.

Feel free to play along.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:10 AM

    I would play if I could use my old one....it has Jodie Foster in it....

    btw, I keep my sodas in the pantry. If you want cold drinks at my house you'll have to get ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 AM

    The water thing isn't so weird at all... but the eyes thing?-creepy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, the eye thing would freak me the fuck OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what's the middle name? Don't leave us hanging. Curiosity kills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:46 PM

    I am with you on the tepid water thing....can't drink it when it's too cold!! I had a friend in university who slept with her eyes open quite regularly....freaky indeed!!! And yeah....spill with the middle name already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:07 AM

    Sleep with your eyes open, j'sus are you trying to scare the shite out of me? I aint sleeping round your place ;-)

    Kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:43 AM

    I like to have a pen and paper with in reach at all times too. Otherwise I get a little panicky...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing this game. It is interesting that you chose not to add an additional rule. That means you could potentially have to reveal 6 more things about yourself. I guess I forgot to mention that you have to pick your very own six people to play the next round.

    May I be entrusted with your middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, that eye thing would be a little unnerving. Probably because I'd spend the whole time talking to you and you'd be asleep!

    "What? You don't remember what I told you?!"

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.