Thursday, January 18, 2007

I didn't ask, but there it is

According to Snapple ‘Real Fact" number 132 a crocodile cannot move its tongue. "Why" pops into my head before I can stop it-toddler mom conditioning-still ingrained.

I really don’t care why a croc can’t move its tongue, I wonder would he, if he could. I presume he would, I mean, it stands to reason, does it not?

Sometime ago I talked about a lost bike and a field of frogs. I sought, found and posted a picture of a frog that had a pretty impressive tongue. Depending on your point the view the tongue was either beguiling or disgusting. I hadn’t given it very much thought one way or the other, until the emails came, since then tongues have been on the brain.

L presents as a kind woman of a 20 something year old son. She teaches physical education to special needs youngsters. Somewhere in the middle of her stream of consciousness about the ups and downs of her day, she inserts, that she and her ex broke up because the ex appreciates giving and receiving oral pleasure. L is not so inclined. She and the ex live together but are no longer intimate. L went on to relate her trials and tribulations over a broken dishwasher and grout.

I asked L is she was handy around the house and she replied that she was except when it came to plumbing and machines.

P is a secretary who was once in the navy. She relates, without provocation or invitation, that she likes to kiss. She likes good kissers. Full lips and active tongues. P had girlfriends who didn’t know what to do with their tongue. It just kinda laid there, according to P. She went on a little bit of a rant about lazy tongued kissers and nothing infuriated her more than said kissers refusing to try, refusing to be taught how to kiss and be kissed.

Perhaps P was kissing a bunch of crocodiles.

In a later email, I learned that L got the dishwasher repaired but that the grout still needed attending.

Crash Davis said it well, and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

I don't suppose three-day kissers would be of the lazy tongued school of kissing.

15 comments:

  1. "Crash Davis said it well..."

    Deborah, that is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a lot of in the field study of kissing over the years and have come to the conclusion that bad kissers cannot be taught to be good kissers. You can or you can't. I'm just now finishing up the thesis, to be published under the title, "If You Can't Find My Mouth, What Else Will You Have Trouble Finding?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep, long, hungry kisses... mmmmm.

    A lesbian that isn't inclined to oral pleasure is REALLY missing out. Um, IMO. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kissing... YUM! And that is a relationship breaker - if you can't kiss, then everything else doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

    Yes please! *grin*

    And about the oral pleasures...well as I told you before a woman's vagina is on my top 5 list of places I wouldn't mind dying... TMI? hahahahaha!

    nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Wen. L is missing out.

    Lazy tongued kissers can not expect to go anywhere pass first base with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only good, (creative)patient kissers are able to "teach". But I truly believe everyone is able to learn if they have the right leader- believe me. It's an art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My.
    Of course they aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhm, Deborah...
    If L is NOT into giving head, then L is NOT the woman for you. fuck that shit. What a lazy dyke. Trust me, you do NOT need that.

    As for kissing, people are different. I personally can't stand wet ass slobber all over my face. yuck.
    It's REALLY important to love how the other kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree...slobber kisses are a total drag.

    Such wonderful advice...I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I would talk about crocodile tongues. They can't move it or stick it out cause it is attached to the roof if its mouth. Good thing they aren't much into kissing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that movie. In fact, I love a lot of Costner's movies, for various reasons.

    The rest? Like sipping champagne from a different kind of vessel. It's all good. Excellent, in fact.

    Later, working on that email to you now.....

    Cate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Bull Durham. Crash nailed it on the head.

    No oral? SHe's kidding, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't even imagine a relationship w/o oral.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can say I have never kissed a crocodile, nor have i ever gone down on one.
    but women... ah women - thats a whole 'nother story.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.