Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mission: Size-Mic


One of my co-workers, I call him Mr. Arkansas, thought that I might be a good messenger to deliver the following message to my? over-weight sistahs: that they should refrain from wearing little girl panties when wearing their summer-time favorite white pants.

He would be wrong and since I am not an appropriate messenger, I thought these folks might be a better choice to talk to and about sistahs clad in, well, anything or...nothing as the case may be.
The FGF opening near our office has been the topic of choice for most of the guys in my office, Mr. Arkansas included.
And since I must included in all these conversations I thought it natural to turn Mr. Arkansas' mission for me over to FGF.
My mission was to get Mr. Arkansas (& the rest of the guys) out of my office. Mission: accomplished. For the time being.



8 comments:

  1. Baby, it sounds like you need to put a peep-hole and a buzzer on your office door......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or stick an 'Enter At Your Own Risk' sign up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both suggestions! How'd you get so popular???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A buzzer, peep hole & sign all good suggestions, except I having the door closed is not an option.

    How'd I get so popular? No clue.

    FGF is FlirtyGirl Fitness, a new gym sensation opening in a town near you--maybe? Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Egad!

    I'm not telling anyone brave enought to wear white pants anything about fashion choices.

    No matter what size their bottom or underwear is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've found that beginning your sentences with "My uterus..." gets men the hell out of your office quickly.

    Just an option.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your post inspires the question of the day: what is wrong with people? maybe you should ask mr. arkansas to be the emmisary to all his beer-bellied 'brothers' about similar fashion 'crimes' and see what he has to say.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.