Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not Yet Scrambling

Help! The first full weekend marking the beginning of The Holiday shopping season is gone and not one shopping trip was made, not one gift procured. Not. A. One. Time is a-wasting, the clock is a-ticking and yours truly has got to get moving. Truly. But hope is not lost. Not by a long shot, no. Some thoughtful purveyors of some fine merchandise have flooded my mailbox with catalogs, flyers and brochures trying to garner my attention, attract my interest. Some of the items are indeed worthy of a look-see. I have a couple of candidates in mind for two such products.
I think GS would recognize some of his lunches in the selection the lunch lady has in her kitchen. Yum.

Surely, drunk dialer will appreciate having his heroine on top of his tee-vee.

No, not scrambling yet. There is plenty of time, tons of choices.


10 comments:

  1. Oh those are funny! What catalog are they out of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask for context for these particular items - but, nah, nevermind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy: What On Earth Catalog. whatonearthcatalog.com

    HaH: both co-workers. I'll tell the tale(s) one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was a GR action toy with the cats. meowwwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the lunch lady. And there actually IS a lunch lady at Liv's school who would get such a kick out of this. I'm going to buy it for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the lunch ladies boobs need to be bigger. The LL's at my school had these enormous shelf breasts. I was mesmorized by them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:10 AM

    These are funny! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, there is plenty of time......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:12 PM

    I want that lunch lady toy and I don't know why! It's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lunch is probably real.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.