Monday, June 09, 2008

A,B,C more about MeMe

No doubt you've seen this nearly everywhere. Here's my jumping on band-wagon effort:
A is for your age: in a few weeks I'll be forty-eight.

B is for your burger choice: Beef, pink, spicy and hella good.

C is for the car you drive: none, zero, zip, na-da, making those extend your warranty calls on the voicemail every other day pretty annoying. This is your final warning. Don't delay, press 2 to speak with a representative to extend your warranty. Press 1 to remove your name from our list. Message. Every. Other. Day. for about six months now.

D is for dog's name: though not technically my dog, her name is Diamond. I like to call her Diva Dog.

E is for an essential item you use every day: How odd. There are many, seriously. How do you manage without soap AND water? Cheerios AND milk? socks AND shoes? Well, if I have to choose one....moisturizer to combaat ashy knees, elbows and more.

F is for favorite TV show: This is a toughie...mmmm..at the moment, I suppose would get the nod. I didn't like it when it started and for whatever reason was captured by it a couple of seasons ago. I've been watching the replays in syndication to fill in some gaps. I will eventually rent/watch all the seasons in succession. Probably.

G is for favorite game: Duck, Duck, Goose? Naaah, today it's a toss-up between Scrabble and Scattergories.

H is for your hometown: Da Bulls, Da Bears, Da Cubs......Chicago

I is for instruments played: recorder, piano (lessons) and finger cymbals. Finger cymbals rock!

J is for favorite juice: not big on juices but in the interest of full disclosure, drumroll please....V8 Spicy.

K is for what you'd like to kick: the 11:30 p.m. craving for chocolate chip cookies.

L is for the last restaurant you dined at: Demos' Yummy steak.

M is for favorite muppet: The Count.

N is for number of piercings: Two, each lobe.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Three. Tonsils & 2 birthing events.

P is for people you were with today: fellow commuters, bus operator(s) and co-workers.

Q is what you do in quiet times: Savor. Read. Write.

R is for regrets: I regret not picking up the plants & potting soil while I had access to a car.

S is for your status: Totally devoted to Neta.

T is for time you woke up: 4:14 a.m. Pete. The Cat. 4:14 AM. Pete! the Cat.

U is for what you consider unique: Ernestine, 59.

V is for favorite vegetable: Spinach.

W is for worst habit: falling asleep with the television on

X is for xrays you've had: knees & dental, a few times.

Y is for yummy food eaten today: Garlic Lime Chicken

Z is for zodiac sign: LEO. You have a great insight into major events going on right now, and a lot of people would love to know what you know! Sitting in the catbird's seat gives you a great feeling, and you are finally coming to a place where you can truly value your position in life. Resist the temptation to lord your power over other people who are at disadvantage -- you don't want to burn any bridges. Keep your cool and play this out more conservatively than you probably want to. Whatever.

7 comments:

  1. F confuses me as I read it several times and still do not know what your favorite TV show is. :)

    Never in a million years would have guessed you are a Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooops! Favorite TV show (at the moment is: CSI. I went back and forth & muffed.

    No Leo? What would you have guessed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was goign to post that same F-ing comment that wordsrock did.

    Hee!

    Pete! The Cat! Is only dong what all cats feel is their duty in life - to remind you that they exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CSI as well. New York is my fav because of Stella. :-) A Leo...I would have guessed Aquarius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:33 PM

    heh - fun getting to know you more!

    4:14 am is kinda early isn't it? Pete the cat sounds like he needs a new home . . .

    And W? hoowee that's me right there LOL - Best way to fall asleep is in front of the TV. Well no, it's the second best way. The first best way is in the arms of someone you love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen CSI.

    I love spinach.

    And I am so glad that Pete lives with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Velly interesting!! And has it been a year already? Geez, how time flies!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.