Thursday, July 24, 2008

Before

I got my hair cut just about a month ago. It is time for another. I'll go either Friday evening or Saturday morning. I haven't decided. Much will depend on how Friday progresses. If it is anything like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or today, then Saturday a.m. early, is the day.One of my daughter's co-workers told her that Mamma Mia was worth seeing, that it was the perfect mother daughter film and that she and I certainly should go. My daughter who had zero interest in seeing this flick now is all, "we have to go!" Pete, the cat! Continues to rouse the house at 4:30 (or so) in search of "cat crack" as it has come to be known. Since moving into the bedroom his ministrations don't disturb. . . too much. Diamond dog had been bothered by a wee bit of a limp. A diet designed to help her shed some pounds combined with some hip and joint tabs have helped steady her peppy steps.
I'm adjusting to my new glasses. It isn't fun. Pete, the cat! and I joined Diamond dog is the pound shedding camp. We are pleased.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like your Pete and my Max are on the same schedule. That boy never lets me sleep past 5 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your short hair... only one issue with it, your priorities.
    Hopefully you got your hair cut TODAY, as that will make your day SO much better!

    Have a great weekend, kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that haircut. I cut mine about a year ago and I will NEVER go back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great look for you! And, I dig the glasses. Lots like mine - which I wear - when I can remember where to find them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.