Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hair You Have It

Don't know if you were aware but for thw last several years I have kept my hair verly closely cropped, nearly bald.

There were several factors that led to that choice and most of those factors are in play now. Yet, for the last several weeks I have allowed my hair to grow.

It remains to be seen how much longer I will be able to stand it, but I can say it is beginning to grow on me.

Except for the gray. I don't mind gray the color, but gray the texture is wrong. I shall need a remedy for that sooner rather than too much later.


9 comments:

  1. I like gray, it looks good on you! I like to think of gray as a power hair color. Gray kind of demands respect. What I envy is that you will be growing it out from scratch, and that means every hair will be the same length. It is a hair-grow instead of a haircut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colette. My hair grows unevenly but it is grows in curly--well, except for the gray. :-)

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I can't see past those beautiful brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you . . .

      So good for my soul. Thank you. :-)

      Delete
  3. You look good, Middle Girl! I love gray hair and I've never resented mine. (I call it silver, btw. Sounds better!) After keeping it super short, it's always interesting to see how it grows out... let us know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks e. I can let you know, it doesn't grow out. Cut. It.

      And by the way, colored it. The gray was covered for a few days, but it is back. I don't mind it.

      Delete
  4. Hellooooo! I don't have much of it anymore! You look Faaabulous dahlink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great! It is funny how gray hair is a totally different texture. For me it comes in wiry when it's not on my hairline. Your eyes are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I solve the texture issue by keeping it low. The more recent experiments sold me, low is the way to go. :-)

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.