Friday, November 07, 2008

Seasonal Change

When I left for work this morning the sun was shining and there was a light breeze and the temperature moderate. In short, it was a pretty typical autumn morning.

he sun has since disappeared. The winds have picked up considerably, the temperature has dropped and there is a chance that by the time I leave at 5:00 it will be raining or snowing or both.

I have an umbrella for the rain.

I have on sweater(s) and had a coat hanging in my office space to protect my body against the cold.

However, I forgot to stash a hat and other colder weather garb.

Shit.

2 comments:

  1. That "shit" just made LOL.

    Hope you get home dry(ish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shit didn't make LOL. It made *ME* LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.