I never finished answering the forty question (here) but I will someday. Probably. In the meantime, I present to you a Thirty Question Meme completed July 16, 2009. I think for the most part the answers are the same, but let's see, shall we? Current day responses in red.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No. Well, guards when I went to visit a brother in jail. Thankfully, no change here.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I don't but only because I don't feel compelled to ride them anymore. !!!!!!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
When the kids were kids. I remember that last time like it was yesterday. Didn't know then it would be the last time.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Someone else, so long as she doesn't hog the covers. But I'll forgive that for the chance to have company again. I am reconsidering this response. I am not convinced I'm partnership compatible.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No. I am reconsidering this response... mom.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes. Heck yeah! Though, I wish creativity would visit more frequently.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes. And Ron Goldman too.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
JA or AJ what? Cicely Tyson? Serena Williams? Ava Duvernay?
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Are you insinuating that I haven't been honest? Hmpf However, these days I kinda wish to unknow a few things.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
No, not really. And you're not going to make me feel guilty about that. Hmpf.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No. Thankfully, still no.
12. What's your favorite commercial?
Education Connection I don't watch much broadcast TV anymore so, don't know if it is still running, but a classic ad.
13. Who was your first love?
Neta. Not to dis my ex-husband (may he RIP) and I loved him intensely at one time. But, I wasn't (me) so with him, it wasn't the first. Does that make sense?
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? Naaah. IF I'm driving in the middle of the night? Me driving? At night? hahahahahahaha Seriously, no running red lights. Ever
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Sure. And have added a couple to the collection.
6. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
BRS or NYY what? Bums? what? Can we show the Cubbies some love? What about the White Sox? No? The Women's National Soccer Team!!
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Well, I've been I just attempt to skate. Never learned how to ice skate. Daughter's the only one who can. I think I was trying to say, I have been ice skating I just didn't skate. I watch.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Rarely, though more lately. Ratio about the same.
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
How my mom's appointment will go tomorrow I believe she was seeing her cardiologist that time.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Of course. I kinda wish the city buses had seatbelts. Some of those operators are speed demons.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
Balance plates on poles. Joking. . . I wish I were more athletic. Still athletic. But now, handier with tools and such, more and better skills with regard to home repair.
22. Do you like Sushi?
What little I've tried, yes. I'd like to explore a little more. I have tried more. I can say I am a fan.
23. What do you wear to bed?
Usually a t-shirt and shorts. Unless it's cold, then long sleeved shirt and flannel lounge pants. And sometimes sweats or a hoodie--sometimes it is really cold.
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
I used to think so, but no. Truly, no.
25. If you HAD to sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
HAD to? This question still baffles me. HAD to?
26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Sadly, yes. My brother has since been released but there is a cousin or two still (or again) behind bars.
7. What food do you find disgusting?
Beets. I'm still on this tip. Though, I've recently read an article suggesting beets as a smoothie addition. I have considered it.
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Maybe, but I don't think so, not a friend. What kind of friend does that? Seriously.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes. "A girl child ain't safe in a family of men . . " is how Sophia (The Color Purple) put it. Wasn't quite that but yeah. :::sigh:::
30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
No. Not in an "Exorcist" kind of way, but there are extremely good folks and of course, folks counter to that in our midst.
|Go For MORE|