Lifted from Pat:
Pat describes this meme (generated on FB) as a more grown up quiz, separating it from so many of the others that pop up there, apparently. I haven't been out there that long and though I've seen some, I've avoided most. Anyhoo . . .no tags, no pressure . . iffin you wanna, go for it.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? I don't know about hate but I'd sure be happy when all car related bills are paid. (not -my- car).
2. Do you miss being a child? Not. At. All.
3. Chore you hate the most? Grocery shopping.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Romance? What's that?
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? I would have left Illinois after HS.
6. Name of your first grade teacher? Kindergarten (Mrs. Stomper) Second (Mrs. Kelly) First? drawing a blank.
7.What do you really want to be doing right now? THIS !
8. What did you want to be when you grew up? A grown up woman
9. How many colleges did you attend? One
10.Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It's black and was the first one I put my hands on.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices? Outrageous.
12.First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Who needs an alarm?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Maybe I should open the door. Naaaaah.
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Toni Morrison
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Crashed? No. Dinged? yes.
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer? Volunteer where I work? NOOOO. But, somewhere else, at something else, absolutely.
17. Get up early or sleep in? Get up early.
18. What is your favorite cartoon character? ----no opinion.
19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl? See Number 7.
20. When did you first start feeling old? I'll get back to you on this one. ;)
21. Favorite lunch meat? turkey, pastrami, corned beef, salami, ham, . . uhm....hard to choose.
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? A headache and batteries.
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No.
24. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about? . . .and you expect me to spill it here? Uhm..let's see..."The Abyss"
25. What’s your favorite drink? Martini w/habernero stuffed olive(s) or classic margarita.
26. Who from high school would you like to run in to? Ick. except for Dorothy
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? No car. No radio.
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives? Bada Bing! Sopranos. If those are the only choices.
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Well, considering the divorce and all...that'd be the one. Though, thanks to that relationship I've a lovely daughter and son.
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work? Well, no one sits across from me, unless I'm "in a meeting" . . . so, that varies.
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes? No I haven't. I haven't even been in an area where one has been used.
32. Last book you finished reading? Word: On Being A [Woman] Writer
33. Do you have a teddy bear? Several including Molly.
34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Define strange.
35. Do you go to church? Not anymore.
36. How old are you? I'm a 49er.
That's . . .