Monday, September 29, 2014

Sinking. Sunken. Thinking. Not.

What? click on image. 

Cause all of me loves all of you
Love all your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you.*

I'm about three days and four hours from pulling my profile from the one meeting / dating site I have been on for the past several years now. Am I over the prospect of meeting someone to shower with affection and be showered in return? No, not at all. I just have so much on my mind and my plate that there is no room and frankly little appetite for romance. It is all I can do to govern the day-to-day.   

Still, the languages of love are bookmarked, catalogued for use  . . . whenever.      

*Chorus to John Legend's All of Me 



8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    I LOVE that John Legend song. One of my favourites. I love that it gives a realistic picture of who people are and what loving someone is really like.

    I've resigned myself to the idea that it isn't a timely time for me to meet someone and it probably won't be for at least a year. I have a lot to do and big life changes coming and ... it needs to be on hold. Until I have burst out of my cocoon and spread my wings a bit.

    I hope your plate gets only good stuff filling it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'm sure the good stuff will come eventually. In the meantime I'll continue slogging away the current daily diet of stuff.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you are bookmarking the lovey dovey stuff. It'll come in handy when the time is right. And, when that time comes, you'll have a file FULL of material!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll be armed with the sweetest of sweetness. :-)

      Delete
  3. John Legend knows how to say "stuff" doesn't he? "all your perfect imperfections"

    ReplyDelete
  4. May the right person come to you at the right time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I wasn't already taken, I'd be looking for someone who would whisper sweet nothings to me. Someone will be VERY lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.