Monday, July 18, 2016

Just One of the Thirty Things


On July 16, 2009 a blog friend who no longer blogs tagged me in a note on FB: 30 Things No One Knows About Me. The "On This Day" feature on FB reminded me of the post--which was the first time I'd re-read the responses. I reflected on the answers then and thought about how I might answer now and found that in most cases there was no change in my responses. In at least one case, there was. Question Number 30

30. Do you believe in angels and demons? 2009 No. 

2016: Well, not in the the heaven and hell sense of angels and demons. However, I do believe there are supremely good forces at work in our universe. If there is good energy there must also be bad. The energy these past several weeks has been supremely bad. It is time to turn. May the good energy force be with us.  



#MicroBlog Monday.  click for more :-) 


16 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:58 AM

    Supremely bad, yes. I hope you're right and it turns soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to take the entire village. :-)

      Delete
  2. I wish I could see all the questions.. Sounds fascinating.. I wouldn't agree that the energy has been bad. Of course horrific acts have been done but they are always surrounded by dozens of stories of incredible acts of kindness and miracles of hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I within a hairs breath of posting all the questions. At the end I decided there wasn't enough change to warrant. Still, I may (yet) post the 2009 list of Q, as is.

      I agree that good has risen out of bad as is often the case. Buuuut....so much bad to to start. ::sigh::

      Delete
  3. We've got to hold the good thought. Challenging as that may be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strangely I do believe in good energy (and angels) but not necessarily bad energy - only things that block the good energy from flowing. But either way, it is imperative that the good wins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Let us ramp up the good. Get around thos blockers.

      Delete
  5. Amen. And is ever a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to write: And is that ever a cute picture.

      Delete
    2. Kindergarten. :-)

      Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Interesting, and yes. Good forces and bad forces, and things seem most definitely out of whack in favor of bad lately. Love, love, love the childhood picture! A good force, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you.

      Positive. Good. UP energy. Wheeeee :-)

      Delete
  7. Some more good energy sounds wonderful! Although I agree with commenters above that there are always good deeds being done, but they can be easy to overlook when the zeitgeist feels negative and destructive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the good. I want to see it more and more and more. I want to get full on Good. :-)

      Delete
  8. It has been so supremely bad. I was driving, trying to explain to my daughter what was happening. But I kept getting choked up in trying to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.