Thursday, January 31, 2019

Polar


 The Arctic. Icy. Frigid. Cold.

Much to my surprise, my employer sent a message on Tuesday that the office would close on Wednesday, 
"due to the extreme weather . . . " much like many entities. Then later Wednesday, another message: closed Thursday as well. Open on Friday again, "due to the extreme weather . . . "

Woot: two days off. Except . . . not a. vacation!  You may have heard, we've had ourselves some

C O L D  

We are coming out of the arctic temperatures now and while work resumes tomorrow for me and many others, there are other issues looming for me that will require more of my mind, energies, and resources.

Those things too, like the cold, will have an end-point, some kind of outcome. I can't see it now but IT whatever IT is will be made known to me.  In the meantime, I celebrate a return to a more normal winter.

Yay to 20 degrees on the positive side of zero. Happy Friday.  

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you, Miss D, and hoping that you are warm and safe and bundled up against the Vortex!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you e. For the most part I was warm and safe and certainly bundled up.

      Delete
  2. As the saying goes: "there is no bad weather, only inadequate clothing."

    Looks like you've got that covered : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Covered. Key. The layers limited movement, but oh so necessary.

      Delete
  3. spring will come soon.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.