Sunday, March 21, 2021

Outside


 

Slowly but surely? the villages cities, states, are re-opening.  Slowly but surely? vaccines are becoming more accessible. Slowly but surely? my confidence of not just being outside (beyond walking the dog) but on public transportation is growing.  

I re-loaded my transit card in anticipation of running a few errands over the next several weeks.  

I will likely take public transportation to get the vaccine when my number is called.  

Slowly. 

Surely.

Gingerly. 



Cheers to Spring! 


                                                                  my annual ode to spring

                                                                       Here they come 

7 comments:

  1. Slowly but surely... really slowly! Still, I feel you. It's going to happen.

    I took the bus downtown last week for an errand. It felt strange but somehow comforting.

    Love your braid! You've had time to grow your hair out during the pandemic. Lol. And, your annual Ode to Spring is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, buses and trains for short distances. Mixed reviews, but then that is public transport.

      Lol...I stipped cutting my hair the year before. I am enjoying having hair until I have to decide what to do or products to use. :-)

      Delete
    2. **stopped cutting**

      Delete
  2. We are feeling it too. Our county Covid cases are way down and vaccinations up. My recent flight was full, which I wasn't happy about, but I suppose is also a good sign. And the warmer weather is bringing out the buds and the bulbs. We are definitely moving in the right direction.

    Love, love, love the photo and your easter bonnet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am (still) cautiously optimistic. In either case, love that spring has arrived.

      Thank you. My baby can rock a bonnet. :-)

      Delete
  3. Encouraging! Love spring, and newness, and the hope of everyone getting vaccinated. I hope your number comes up ASAP. Love your photo!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.