Sunday, February 27, 2022

This Day, That Day, One Day


 

Well, here we are at the end of February; cold, grey, and wet February.  

February has been motivationally and inspirationally challenging for me; thinking or acting with intent
toward anything creative has been like fighting a four alarm fire with the garden hose.  
 



I attended an event with co-workers on Friday. In conversation with one of them helped me see that I may approach February with a different mindset; that rather blanketing in the emotions of the losses, there may be ways to allow myself to celebrate the joys of those lifetimes. 

But, then again, that is is okay to have experience the grief, to acknowledge the loss and the void.  

 


Well, here we are at the end of February; cold, grey, and wet February.  

4 comments:

  1. Grief. It's an old friend, familiar and eventually comforting. We are on no one's schedule for grief but our own.
    Sending warm hugs on this cold, gray, wet February day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T S Eliot said that "April is the cruelest month", but February must take a close second. Still, the days are getting longer and the temps are ever so slowly creeping upward.

    Warm wishes being sent to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't now how I missed this and missed replying. My apologies for the delay. Thank you so much.

      Delete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.