Monday, August 28, 2006

Damn

So is the Internet contagious? Oh, I don’t mean contagious like addictive, I know the answer to that question. What I need to know is, if one visits oh, I don’t know, 4000 bloggers over the past 36 hours. And maybe 40% of them have posted about having just gotten over, currently suffering from or feel like they are about to come down with sniffles, headache, body aches, fever, coughing, sneezing and more. Is it possible to freaking catch what they got through the screen, keys, speakers or osmosis or something? Can you? HUH? Answer me, dammit!

Oh, never mind. I don’t need to know how I got my freaking cold. I just need a remedy and sleep.
Good Night. Oh, if I’m contagious-I am so so sorry.

4 comments:

  1. If you are just coming down with it, try Airborne. It helps. Flight Attendants use it all the time! If you are in the throws of it all, forget it - too late. Sleep is the only thing that will help. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a tablespoon of the hottest Horseradish you can stand.

    That'll get you right... your head'll open up like a sieve and clear those sinuses immediately.

    *DISCLAIMER* I'm not a Doctor, I just play one on television.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that Airborne stuff is AWESOME! I swear by it. But as Kmae pointed out it only works during the onset of the illness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Think of it as an excuse to spend lots of time in bed. Right about now, I'd take any excuse to do just that very thing that might come my way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.