Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Itinerary

Thursday: 8:55 scheduled for take-off from O’Hare International. I won’t think about delays, except to be positive-there will be none. Period. Thursday: 10:05 scheduled to land in Nashville’s perpetually under construction (re-modeling) airport. Maybe, by now it’s done. Thursday: 10:35 (after a pit stop ) re-introducing myself to Miss N. She might not immediately recognize me because of the haircut (much shorter than the last time) and different glasses. Plus, she would have worked all night and I’ll be lucky she is even standing. We will alter that state as soon as we can. Thursday: 11:00 Off to Toots for fried pickles, Buffalo chicken salad and a beer or two. Yum. Thursday: 12:30 (or later if we detour to the grocery store or something) pulling into the garage, taking my bags (& such) out of the car, into the house, saying hey to the cats on the way to the shedding outside clothes. Thursday: the balance……. ahhhhhhh Friday: more ahhhhhhhhh Saturday: Repeat of Friday. Yum Sunday: more ahhhhhh until the return to Nashville’s airport at 4:00 p.m. Sunday: 7:00 p.m. Sad to be on the phone talking to Neta, yet glad for the time together, sharing meals, face-to-face conversation, laughter and ahhhhhh, until the next time.

12 comments:

  1. I'd say enjoy, but I'm sure you will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:48 PM

    cheers to lots of yummmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time...I'll keep my fingers crossed for no delays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful time hon! swim in each other while you can...

    oxox
    nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had time for another trip. I honestly don't know how you manage to be so far from her. I would go crazy in your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful trip and travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's a little "Awww" to your "Ahhhh!!! Enjoy it my friend. You BOTH deserve it!! Savor every moment and make each second count. See you when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Good times!

    I think ever airport on the planet is under construction/renovation . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Hope you enjoy! Sounds like a wonderful time, and if there is a delay, ...it will just be a greater reunion???No?

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK -who's miumiu?

    And the "ahhhh" - hope it was ahhhhsome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:48 PM

    here's to ahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.