My day started at 4:36 a.m. I don't know what startled me awake, likely a dream. If it was a dream it vanished as soon as my eyes opened, probably even before. The room was dark and quiet. Both conditions out of the ordinary. I've been trying something new. I'm not happy with the results, but perhaps I need to give it more time. I shall.
Anyhoo...my day started at 4:36 a.m. I didn't try to go back to sleep, but I did linger in bed until I couldn't any longer. After the bathroom run, I returned to bed, but didn't sleep. I lingered longer. A bit after six the day began in earnest. The boys and D-dog were happy.
From that point on the day was rather routine, outside of a co-worker commenting on my face ("it looks better") and another coming to complete is I-9 form asked if the tattoo of his social security (inside left wrist) would satisfy the document requirement. Otherwise, routine.
End Scene. I've been tagged. Thanks NCP! This is the one word survey. Y'all know the drill, if you wanna, top - on!!
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Florence
4. Your father? James
5. Your favorite food? Potato
6. Your dream last night? Vaporized
7. Your favorite drink? Tepid
8. Your dream/goal? Solvency
9. What room are you in? Living
10.Your hobby? Drawing
11. Your fear? Drowning
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Earth
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Four
15. Muffins? Crave
16. Wish list item? Canon
17. Where did you grow up? NSEW
18. Last thing you did? seventeen
19. What are you wearing? Socks
20. Your TV? On
21.Your pets? Asleep
22. Friends? Some
23. Your life? Static?
24. Your mood? Reasoned
25. Missing someone? Still
26. Vehicle? Dream
27. Something you’re not wearing? Suspenders
28. Your favorite store? Nope
29. Your favorite color? Rainbow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Same
32. Your best friend? DP
33. One place that I go to over and over? Lavatory
34. One person who emails me regularly? 'cuz
35. Favorite place to eat? Mine