Monday, November 20, 2017

Write The Story

writing prompt 
Don't tell, but I'm supposed to be penning one thousand words inspired by the photo shown above. Well, supposed is a little to strident. The contribution and participation are fully voluntary. But I promised myself after passing on the previous prompts that I'd jump in on the very next one.

That was before I saw the image. And the stipulations.

This image. . .     and still, I thought I'd give it a go after a first line came to me almost immediately, "Kizzy couldn't get the image out of her head."

And then, nothing.  Ten plus days, deadline two days away and, nothing is brewing, has brewed.

So away goes another prompt.

Maybe next month.  


Go HERE for MORE!

8 comments:

  1. Maybe that prompt was just a little too outre for your synapses to fire in sequence. There will be another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was too out there for me at the time. Yes, there will be another and maybe that one will sing to me.

      Delete
  2. That is a weird, weird prompt. Lots going on, but I'd have trouble with that one, too. May the next one be more conducive to the flow of your words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing I thought of when I saw that photo is a similar photo of NY Giants fans wearing paper bags over their heads - they are having an embarrassing season.

    But now I want to know what's really going on in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Giants are having an embarrassing season. I will find out what the photo is about. Maybe that will help with some kind of story. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Yes, that's a weird one indeed! Maybe next month you'll get a prompt that truly inspires you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Your visit is much appreciated.